Benefits and Services
Alumni provides five major service areas to its members with the aim of comprehensively satisfying the academic and professional interests of our students and former students:
- Employment opportunities: our own job listing service that features 4,500 job and apprenticeship offers each year.
- Lidera-T 360º: program for the self-assessment of professional skills, made up of seven online sessions. It also includes a personalised supervision service.
- Executive Mentoring: training workshop on mentoring services aimed at executive profiles so that they can become mentors to other members of the community.
- Assessment: professional advice interviews for new career challenges, provided and coordinated by the School’s professional careers department.
- Alumni Emprende: laboratory designated for entrepreneurial former students who are looking to start their own business. It includes: Talks for Entrepreneurs, two intensive workshops focusing on how to create a sustainable company, an on-demand legal service that will provide legal advice free of charge, and a pitch day with investors.
- Focused Programmes: update courses aimed at the professional sector that are divided into six knowledge areas: Management, Leadership, Marketing & Sales, Finance, Innovation and Sectorial.
- Webconferences: monthly conferences about new trends and innovations streamed live online.
- Membership of the Biblioteca Digital, the largest bibliographic archive of management books in Spanish, and access to the OBS specialised blogs.
- Access to the latest research reports from OBS.
- Harvard Deusto Business Research magazine.
- Talent Alumni Review magazine: biannual publication of academic and professional interest for the community of current and former students.
- Alumni directory and instant message service exclusive to members.
- Advantages club offering discounts and promotions on over 1,600 products and services from top brands in the categories of food, home, leisure, health, beauty, travel and technology.